Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Life is odd. I keep trying to figure it out and just when I think I've got it I get a slap. We're here in imperfection, dealing with people who are imperfect and trying to perfect ourselves, which we really can't in this life anyway. I realize that I not only am imperfect, but in dealing with imperfect people, I can't expect perfect results.

I feel more like life is more for not only choosing, but trying. Like the idea that superheroes have the ability to be in many different places at once, then choose which place to be in when they need to be there, we choose by making mistakes and then realizing what we really want in life and choosing hopefully the better choice.

I've always believed that everything happens for a purpose, even our mistakes and crap. Who we are is from what we've done, good and bad, and tho theres things I'd like to change about myself, I love who I am. God is smart enough to know exactly whats going to happen and what we're going to choose, and the ultimate Love is to allow us to choose it.

No comments: